MacDuffie’s curriculum spans seven academic departments: Arts, English, Physical and Health Education, History, Mathematics, Science, and World Languages. An ELL program is available to assist non-native speakers with English proficiency.
In order to receive a MacDuffie diploma, students must accumulate the following fifteen (15) core credits while enrolled in the Upper School:
• English 4 credits (excluding electives)
• Mathematics 3 credits (Algebra 1 or higher)
• World Language 2 credits (taken in the same language for consecutive years)
• Science 2 credits (two lab sciences)
• History 2 credits (excluding electives; including U.S. History)
• Art 2 credits (either visual or performing arts)
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.