SAGE Dining Services is the leading provider of dining services to discerning independent schools nationwide.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The Dining Hall serves three meals daily Monday through Friday, and two meals on Saturday and Sunday.
Click Here to see MacDuffie’s SAGE menu.
SAGE Dining Services:
At The MacDuffie School, SAGE has seized countless opportunities to lessen operation’s environmental impact.
In addition to making the food served healthier every day, they:
- Locally source fruits and vegetables from Sardilli Produce in Hartford, CT.
- Use fresh-cut meat from Arnold’s Meats in Chicopee, MA.
- Purchase fresh-baked breads from Diana’s Bakery in Enfield, CT.
- Source coffee from Rao’s Coffee Roasters in Hadley, MA.
- Create less waste with refillable condiment pumps.
- House-roast turkey, beef, and chicken.
- Cook from scratch in batches to reduce the use of preservative, our carbon footprint, and waste.
- Implemented tray-less dining with minimal use of disposable items.
- Recycle used cooking oil into bio-diesel fuel.
While we are very proud of these accomplishments, we believe that it is important not only to continue our efforts but to expand on them. SAGE will promote better practices in all they do and reduce our impact on the environment.
Going forward they plan to:
- Use more organic food items.
- Bring more locally sourced foods to our menus.
SAGE Dining Services understands that it’s our duty to protect and conserve the earth that sustains us. We invite you to join us in our current and future efforts to be responsible stewards of the earth’s resources.
To learn more about all of SAGE’s sustainable practices please visit sagedining.com